Monday, January 13, 2014

Too Much Too Much

Too Much Too Much 

Too much 
Too much 
Inside my head. 
All these thoughts 
and I lost control. 

The palace that I had crafted 
to keep my menagerie in check 
have all broken loose 
because I lost my cool. 

It was waiting for this, 
like a tropical storm 
that helped a unsuspecting agent 
turn off the power. 

The fences where down. 
The doors where open. 
And in the downpour of emotions 
my monsters came out. 

Not the creatures that I have tamed, 
but the ones I'm still studying 
learning their names. 
Its not just one big one 
no, 
a hundred dark creatures 
pulling at my strings. 

Thoughts of her 
and that her 
and this. 
From discovery of lies 
to disbelief of them. 
To beautiful dates 
and the sickness of knowing 
that the last kiss before him 
was that Sunday eve
were you quoted the Ninth at the time, 
and I saw you disappear around that corner 
never to be seen again. 

I don't know what to do. 
I just don't know what to do. 
So much is in my head. 
My past. 
My present.
My future. 

Its blurring again. 

I don't want to be alone. 
Not again. 
What must I do? 
What must I do? 
There is too much. 
There is too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment