Thursday, January 23, 2014

Porcelain Tears

Porcelain Tears

I can't believe 
As you enjoy the warm air 
And cheap booze 

I sit here on a porcelain throne 
Away from young eyes 
To cry this empty tears 
For the years now lost 
To us. 

I was fine 
But your name 
Sickens me. 
She did nothing wrong 
Her actions are human. 
It's yours
Knowing this would happen
Knowing you would hurt me like this
Thinking that a kiss or two from her 
Would be worth it
Because I anxiously said it was okay 
Even though you were the one that talked to me out of it 
And not three days later 
Knowing I still loved her 
Did it
Because I am so far. 

"It's easier," you said. 

Easier? How is leaving me 
Knowing you would hurt me 
Knowing I am hurt 
Knowing that you are with her 
And at least your happy 
And she is okay. 

How is that easier 
That someone who grew up with you 
Is sitting on a porcelain throne 
Crying empty tears
For now empty years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment