Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mocha

Mocha 

So we are friends 
because of a choosy cat 
called “Mocha.” 

We would soon find out 
that we have similar friends. 
Enjoy the fine art in rubber suited monsters. 
And worlds that we thought were not still tapped in 
the states we would be at our age. 

Being “adults” and all....

You became an “untouchable” to me. 
Though I will not lie that sometimes 
in the most sincere manner, 
I longed for your touch. 

But thoughts have longed since faded 
from that young freshman 
who sat oddly on your floor 
with a cat purring loudly. 

You became my “Alex”, 
A sister soul mate
who supports me from such 
a long long way ways . 
Tears have been shed 
because we care 
and remind each other to breathe. 

In a time of life change and 
long distance....
We’ve still managed 
to be friends. 
To geek 
To laugh 
To cry 
To fight our monsters 
together. 

I write this little longy verse 
to say: 
Thank You. 

You are amazing. 

Always be you. 

Because without you, 
I may have never found me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment