Thursday, January 23, 2014

1:30 AM

1:30 AM 

In-between yawns and nonexistent dreams 
its now I realize how serious I was 
that I'm not going to try and communicate with you 
it feels wrong
especially since he's probably already making plans 
to hang out with you 
now that I'm out of the picture 

Its in these final moments
as another yawn
like a breeze 
blows a few more words onto the page. 

I still feel hallow 
not as hallow as before 
but its lonely down and far away in here. 

I guess 
if I had to make a wish 
that I wouldn't be the one to make it so 
to hear a knock on my door 
and there is you 
or her 
standing there smiling 
and the hug that follows 
would put me to sleep. 

I just 
as needy as it sounds 
want to know the feeling again 
that I am truly missed. 

I know I am 
but the cool touch 
that warms the stale heart 
assures me 
that its all alright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment