Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Way is Shut......

The way is shut
like the "Tolkienism" it incites.
Souls have made it so
but the only difference about the
dishonor that dwells in those souls
is that those who have built
this winding road of twists and pitfalls
are not from the realm of the dead,
but the wold of the living.

Well at the crossroads
these living souls may as well be dying memories,
shells of far worse monsters born
from exciting adventures and beautiful moments
that have savagely evolved into feral torments.

"Home" crumbles in my mouth
as my heart breaks for the hope
that since the hospital,
I have carried for others that I thought were true.
I do what I can to be truthful
and to be honest
and me.

I have done a lot in my life,
but few think they have done the same.

I sense a darkness is coming
one that I have already faced.
One that I know I will never truly defeat it,
but I am more prepared for it than ever.

What horrifies me that this shadow
with its ever reaching tendrils isn't going after me,
but attacking directly the ones that I truly care about.

They look like puppets
as they dangle over their own vices and fears.
How I see them
flail and fail
without taking notice
how fine they all have it.

The freedom that they have
in their own lives.

I feel that I unleashed a most dangerous
and unpredictable beast
into the world, stirring this
gruesome visage
that has been sleeping
unseen in the depths of my being.

It unknowingly set up a network of horrors,
having spawned things that have
stirred a fear for those around me.

It has purged me
and I feel eerily refreshed.

Ten thousand miles as an observer
I see the truth.

That I am and will be alone.
My honestly scares people

No comments:

Post a Comment