Thursday, January 9, 2014

5:25 PM

5:25 PM

Class goes on. 
I see the wind outside, 
the humor of fellow students. 
All this life 
and I feel so hollow. 

Internal bleeding can not 
fill this void deep inside me. 
But still I drown, 
in my own horrors. 

When we are dismissed 
I will walk alone 
to an empty room 
full of good memories that only 
turn me bitter. 

I want to see happiness again. 
In her form, 
sprawled in my bed. 
Her curves softly embracing my sheets. 

But it would be wrong, 
because I am my own cure. 
Not you. Not her. 
My thoughts though are placebos. 
Hopeful shells of empty light. 

Emptiness that causes 
my body to heave 
with salty tears 
leaking between my fingers. 

I just want it to stop. 
To just fade out of this limbo
and see if I should just try again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment