Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Fluxing Destiny


The Fluxing Destiny 

It still astounds me everyday 
Not just that I am in a place 
I never thought I would ever tread. 
But ten thousand miles away 
and we sonder the idea of each other. 
This could all be fascination of the unknown, 
a heart string plucked because this 
fluxing destiny seems so real. 

Sure I say from afar I love you, 
but I love you or not what 
but who you are. 
And the thing is 
you are still trying to figure that out. 

It baffles me how you’ve fallen 
But sometimes its a wonder that you 
crawl back up a pit born from 
mental abuse 
social anxiety 
acute depression 
and still manage to smile so brightly. 

You have all these concerns 
Money 
Friends 
Romance 
Yourself 

For someone who tells me 
that she is like fire 
I would have to agree. 

You are like a flame, 
born from the charred ash of a dead phoenix. 
Like a wild fire you burn 
those all around. 
As I tread in these relentless flames 
screaming for the ash of the burden, 
It doesn’t scorch my skin 
as the burnt caresses embrace me. 

The fire that one would think would be hot to the touch 
burns like cold fox fire. 

My time with you left 
your breathe in my lungs 
and a scorch mark across my frozen heart. 

I just don’t know what you are. 
Who you truly are. 
I just know, 
with all my heart
which is addled with question and uncertainty. 
I know one thing: 
I love you

and this fluxing destiny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment