Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pillow Fort Sex

Pillow Fort Sex 

It took us most of the day 
this construct of childhood
elaborated with maturity. 
From two pull-out couches, 
hanging bedsheets, 
and a unused chair 
a mighty fortressed folded out 
of the living room like a pop up book 
of fairy tales. 

As the day progressed 
and night called for horror to 
be seen on our television screen 
safe from the murders 
in our plushy caverns 
you and I nestled in our childish delights. 
You then aroused me with a smile 
and your ass rubbing against my groin 
now waking from dormancy to the primal urges. 
I bite your ear 
nibbling on the lobe 
as you stifle a moan. 
You pull my head close and 
your rosary lips whisper to wait 
as the light of bloodshed 
and screams was still echoing from the silver screen. 

As a cheesy resolved came 
and our group started to nestle down for the night 
you and I took a blanket covered in animals
I held you close as our 
unseen forces connected us. 

I could feel your warmth with each shift 
as you bit down on my fingers 
as we tried to keep quite. 
I could feel your body shiver 
as i plunged deeper into you. 
Kissing your neck 
I could feel your goosebumps 
and read them like brail 
“Fuck me. Fuck me.” 


The boiling rush 
of our bodily passions 
went unnoticed as our friends slept. 
Moist love suddenly flowed around 
me as I could feel my shaft drenched 
in our undercover love. 
As your ecstasy flowed, 
I grabbed your plump breasts 
feeling your succulent nipples 
as I soon came into you, 
flowing into your already 
fluid movements of our bodies 
blending into one. 

And then we stayed there, 
connected in each other’s arms 
linked by basic instincts of enjoyment.
Sheltering in our slumberland 
I can feel the ivory streams leak 
onto our interlocked thighs. 
You pull me closer and kiss my cheek 
and give me a smile that was illuminating 
in the shadows of decretive pillows. 
Our last thought before dreams take us 
is that we hope to remember to put our 
clothes back on before others wake. 


No comments:

Post a Comment