Thursday, January 9, 2014

Timeless Days

Timeless Days 

I feel it again 
the flow of time 
going around me and 
returning the life I once 
thought gone. 

Strange how I forgot 
about the movement of 
the clock hands 
the sun’s lonely travels through the ocean blue sky 
and the comforting songs of starlight that night orchestrates. 

In its wake was the madness that 
grew and bloomed 
to leave my mind 
strangled in rose thorns 
piercing my grey matter 
with unnatural desires. 

But a night of 
not taking my cure 
shows me the fertilizer 
of my storm of thorns 
was just a small white pill. 

That clouded my world 
to be only in 
a void where hours, 
minutes, 
seconds, 
were just whispers of 
yesteryears. 

In these halls where time seems endless 
I found a clock 
in a room with locks. 

It is there where I will find my freedom 
and start at square one. 

Back to the beginning, 
and bathe in the light 
that is simply known as

Time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment