Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sonder15

Sonder15

And so 
another Auld Lang Syne 
whistles through the timelines 
symbolizing yet another year 
that I'm still here. 

Its amazing how much things have changed
in the past two years. 

I've gone from falling 
to now a more control falling some would call flying. 

I've gone from a grim reality 
to a more realistic one. 

My armor is dented 
but still protects me. 

New opportunities 
help make way for new hardships. 

Teetering between evolutionary salvation 
and damnation to extinction. 

But I'm still here 
writing crappy poetry 
believing in the strangest things
falling in love with things that are from afar 
or right near me.  

People have faded 
come back 
and faded again. 

But its okay. 
That is life. 
The Regen14 has come to a close 
for I am a new me that has never been tested. 

There is no more hiding 
there is no more real fear of nothing. 

Its just me 
and this world
and we are both going to sonder along 
and whistle a tune 
until the next Aud Lang Syne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment