Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Difference of Joy

The Diference of Joy 

Features two concepts 
That the brain can release 
To relieve the worst of emotions. 
Fear, hatred, and loneliness fade 
As the good feelings pour into your 
Husk of a body 
And allow one to bloom.

Happy though 
Is an emotion brought by the self 
Where only your being 
Your mind
Creates the emotional drug 
Of good feelings that 
Hold or neutralize 
The self hating wounds 
One can give them self. 

Being glad though 
I feel is a more human 
More special feeling. 
For the emotion that haunts humanity 
Is the fear 
The emotion 
Of loneliness. 
Our social DNA needs 
Craves the thought 
Of being glad 
Because being glad 
Means that someone is 
Dosing you with happiness 
That can last longer 
Help you find your own happiness 
And if it reflects 
That is double the joy. 

I mean
This is what I tell myself 
Since honestly meeting you 
Has been something 
That makes me feel both 
As you try not to show that way 
You smile at me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment