Monday, February 16, 2015

Could Have...

Could Have... 


I could have done more 
when I really thought about it, 

but I thought I made it clear 
that I had feelings for you. 

I thought I said "I liked you" 
"I wish I was there" 
"We could wake up together" 
"You make me happy" 

But then again, 
it could have been all in my head. 

Like it always is. 

And like it always is 
I always some how to burn something 
and leave another scar. 


Sometimes I wish I didn't unknowingly wittle away 
all because I decide to take a chance 
and like someone more than I honestly want. 

And whats worse 
that side of me 
the cruel and more human side 
wishes to just prove you wrong 
that it was a two way street
and show you the exact places
in which you misread 
my words 
on the extent of how I feel. 

It seems whenever I use my heart 
it just causes more confusion 
because deep down 
I've always been afraid 
to let someone in 
due to the past 
where I always placed 
second place 
due to timing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment